Nov 10 2013
10 things every gardener should know
- Don’t expect the impossible;
- Expense doesn’t mean quality;
- Your primary concern should be the quality of your soil;
- Gardening is a continual process;
- Design your garden in accordance with your time limits;
- Broaden your horizons;
- You will probably never think your garden is perfect;
- Don’t be afraid to let your creative juices flow;
- It helps to do some networking;
- Don’t forget about your tools.
Some of these may not make sense to just reading them in list form, however, you click here to read more.